Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Luckily, I have a wonderful helper (a.k.a. my mom) that assists me with my installations. She and I did this doorway for her friend in early November...Christmas can never come too early! You must have time to enjoy all of the hard work that you put into decorating your home for Christmas, even if it does stay up until February (which I've noticed some Christmas wreaths still hanging up around town), yea!

I took this picture in the day, so the clarity isn't that great. But the greenery and birch tree branches had lights in them to give off a warm glow. Christmas decorating is something that I look forward to doing with my mom every year. We've created some beautiful mantels in the past...I just wish I thought to take pictures until now. Ugh! Please keep me in mind when it comes Christmastime again! We can work with what you have, like we did on this doorway, or create something unique just for you.

No comments: