Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthday Banners

SPECIAL REFERRAL OFFER:
Refer me to your friends and family and get a discount! The first 2 people that refer me to their friends or family, and they place an order, you will receive your birthday banner for $20.
**************************************************************************
Growing up, my dear sweet friends' mom always hung a hand-painted birthday banner on their mantle. I loved the idea so much that I said I was going to do it for my kids, too. Now that I have a kid, one on the way, and work full time, I realized that I probably wouldn't have the time or energy to make one each year, especially since ME's birthday is so close to Christmas. Rather than rushing through and sloppily painting one every year, I decided to hand-paint one on canvas that I could reuse every year.

This is Mary Elizabeth's banner. The pink was a nice break from all of the Christmas decor in the house.

I painted this one for my friend, Molly, and her son, Carson. He is having his second birthday this weekend. Wow!
Each birthday banner is hand-painted on canvas. I personally like to do the three-tiered cake for drama, but I can paint almost any design that you would like. I cut out enough fabric candles for you to have 18 candles. I figured that your child will probably not want a birthday banner after 18. I'm a little different, though, and actually would love it at any age!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Thanks so much Erin...I love it!!

Ashley and Michael said...

Erin! You can def. count me in on wanting one of these for caden's birthday n November! I absolutely love it!!! SO...i'M giving you 8 month preorder! But seriously I do want one!!!