Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Helpful Step Stool


I painted the stool to match the colors of this painting and a shower curtain that's in the bathroom.
I'm so flattered when I have "repeat" customers. I painted a rocking chair for a friend last year and now she asked me to paint a stool for her kids to use in their bathroom. When I delivered it yesterday, the little girl took it straight to her bathroom and brushed her teeth. Now I'm totally convinced that I have to paint one for my kiddos!

I've overheard a mom and daughter discussing that they need one for themselves to be able to get into their beds or reach things up high due to their height. I will be glad to paint a stool for adults, too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We LOVE this step stool! Lila brushed her teeth 10 times on Saturday just so she could use it!!! It is perfect. Thanks!